Rights and Responsibilities
"Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."
"Children want the same things we want. To laugh, to be challenged, to be entertained, and delighted."
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
- a meaningful education
- a challenging and positive learning environment
- freedom from physical and verbal harassment.
- be disciplined in a respectful and humane way
- feel secure to report incidents of harassment
- School administration has the right to take severe actions against this behavior.
Students are entitled to:
- Know and follow school rules.
- Be courteous, punctual and contribute to a cooperative learning environment
- Respect school and other’s property
- Not disrupt the educational progress
- Be disciplined and respectful to others
- Be responsible for missed work
- Strive for his or her personal best
- Exhibit the learner profile attributes.
October 15, 2019