Rights and Responsibilities
- a meaningful education
- a challenging and positive learning environment
- freedom from physical and verbal harassment.
- be disciplined in a respectful and humane way
- feel secure to report incidents of harassment
- School administration has the right to take severe actions against this behavior.
Students are entitled to:
- Know and follow school rules.
- Be courteous, punctual and contribute to a cooperative learning environment
- Respect school and other’s property
- Not disrupt the educational progress
- Be disciplined and respectful to others
- Be responsible for missed work
- Strive for his or her personal best
- Exhibit the learner profile attributes.
October 15, 2019